Friday, February 5, 2010

Secrets... Sweet Secrets

A blogging friend of mine mentioned a few weeks ago that we must have stuff going on since I've been so negligent in my blogging. She has no idea. Sometimes God does amazing things, and it's hard to process it, at least publicly, for a while. So, my friends, be patient. I keep the sweet secrets He is revealing to me, but not forever. I'm just trying to put all the pieces together.

God continues to remind me, and it's no secret, that He loves me more than I can imagine, even when I feel completely alone. He continues to remind me that it is all for a purpose and all under His control, even if I can't see it right now. And He will always provide for all of my needs. Even when I think what I need or want is actually an impossible desire. He is more than capable. Have a little faith, Amanda.

Sometimes one answer takes care of many questions. Thank you God, for so succintly answering so many of my questions. Granted, the answer brings more questions (mostly about my sanity), but I trust you will provide answers to those questions in due time.

Well, it's preschool pick-up time. Stay tuned, friends. It's only a matter of time. :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I can't wait to hear about all of these secret goings-on! I'll be praying for you!